This week was very busy. At least there were more A days than B days. A days are much, much better. I had to get my homework done before 6:00, so that I could shove food in my mouth and go out the door for my play. We had to be there at 6:30, and since it takes 15 minutes to get there, I really got sick of driving there. The show started at 7:30. I was not in it until the second scene, so I had a little bit of extra time. Last night (closing night), when the lights came up and I was standing there in my principal costume, two random girls started laughing their heads off! It was kind of weird, but funny at the same time. I forgot to put my glasses on once this week, and completely left them off stage once. I almost missed my cue last night, but figured it out quickly enough and just came on from a different entrance. The audience last night was fantastic. Word from the wise: When you're watching a live performance, laugh at the jokes, even if it's fake. It makes the actors feel better. :) One of the guys gave all the girls a rose, which was really sweet.
My math class is totally and completely insane. If you blank out for 10 seconds, you very well might be confused the rest of the hour and 20 minute class period. I've never had math homework my whole junior high life, but oh! Did that change this year. :) In fact, I really need to do that. And my monologue for drama. There goes my sleep for tonight. And my brother's. :) I also have to study for a geography test tomorrow. At least I don't have any Spanish homework. I think. I despise B days being on Monday! Augh! But, life is good.
My brother's mission farewell is next week, and that's when the crying fest begins. And he doesn't leave until October 14. Not sure if my eyes will work by then. Can you run out of tears? Because it just might happen. At least a bunch of family is coming over. And gets to see me cry. Dang! You know, I only write these things because I know that I am just sending them into space, and no one will ever read them. :) It's sort of like a journal, except there is the slightest possibility that someone might actually read it. Very very slight. :) Wow, I'm talking to myself. That's nice.
My parents and I were looking at our toes. My dad's are straight and my mom's are curled. But nothing like mine! My toes are so annoying when trying to get them into tight shoes or wakeboard bindings. I can't even straighten them! The curses of life.
Songs stuck in my head: "Maria" from West Side Story, thanks to a certain friend of mine. Also "She's in Love" from The Little Mermaid (broadway).
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment